This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panasonic cf-vdw07 connection need help
hello i want to test old cf-vdw07 for have wireless screen i buy one for 11 euro on ebay but i don t know if it possible to hack the non free software if you have an idea work in progress

Attached Files
.pdf   CF-VDW07M_wireless_config.pdf (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 263)
hello i have the cf-vdw07 whith me but i don t know for what i don t see the dysplay i search in first an ip adresse whith ad hoc mode have you any help for me think you
good news i create an ad-hoc network and the display is associated whith the pi now i don t found server but when i take vnc server in direct mode in the good port 11900 the display talk ilegal data i think it possible to cast but i don t know the right protocole today i want to test with export display or ssh display but i don;t know the right method work in progress if you have a good idea thinks have a good day