This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(OP2.0.19) openplotter-network 2.0.8
Hi,
I run raspbian buster lite on RPI 4.
OP is 2.0.19-beta
OP-Network 2.0.8-beta

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ openplotter-network 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/openplotter-network", line 11, in <module>
    load_entry_point('openplotterNetwork==2.0', 'console_scripts', 'openplotter-network')()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/openplotterNetwork/openplotterNetwork.py", line 712, in main
    MyFrame().Show()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/openplotterNetwork/openplotterNetwork.py", line 80, in __init__
    self.read_wifi_conf()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/openplotterNetwork/openplotterNetwork.py", line 341, in read_wifi_conf
    self.read_network_interfaces()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/openplotterNetwork/openplotterNetwork.py", line 469, in read_network_interfaces
    ni = subprocess.check_output(('iw '+phy+' info').split()).decode(sys.stdin.encoding)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py", line 395, in check_output
    **kwargs).stdout
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py", line 487, in run
    output=stdout, stderr=stderr)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['iw', 'tota', 'info']' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Thanks for your help
Bonne journée ou bonne soirée (vous pouvez choisir)
Have a nice day or good night (you can choose)
Guten Morgen oder gute Nacht (Sie können wählen)
DomH

This issue seems the same than this one: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=2098
Do you have any USB device?
Sorry for that, I search if the problem was already mentioned, but missed the post.

Yes. I have the wifi antenna on the USB.
When I remove it, it works

I was then able to update wifi driver for the wifi antenna on USB

and it is now recognised and everything seem to work (I will check different config I wish to have on board the next days) and come back if I have new problems.

Thanks for your work and help. Happy new year.
Bonne journée ou bonne soirée (vous pouvez choisir)
Have a nice day or good night (you can choose)
Guten Morgen oder gute Nacht (Sie können wählen)
DomH

OK, thanks for reporting. We will try to fix this issue ASAP. Happy new year!
(2019-12-31, 11:41 AM)Sailoog Wrote: OK, thanks for reporting. We will try to fix this issue ASAP. Happy new year!

Bonjour, si cela peut aider, voici les erreurs que j'ai trouvé dans mes logs suite install openplotter network depuis rasbian dernière version Raspbian Buster with desktop:
Linux raspberrypi 4.19.75-v7+ #1270 SMP Tue Sep 24 18:45:11 BST 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux

Dans syslog: 
**pi@raspberrypi:~ $ tail /var/log/syslog**
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hostapd.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 599.
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Stopped Advanced IEEE 802.11 AP and IEEE 802.1X/WPA/WPA2/EAP Authenticator.
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Starting Advanced IEEE 802.11 AP and IEEE 802.1X/WPA/WPA2/EAP Authenticator...
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi hostapd[4927]: Configuration file: /etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi hostapd[4927]: Could not open configuration file '/etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf' for reading.
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi hostapd[4927]: Failed to set up interface with /etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi hostapd[4927]: Failed to initialize interface
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hostapd.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hostapd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Jan  1 11:09:47 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Failed to start Advanced IEEE 802.11 AP and IEEE 802.1X/WPA/WPA2/EAP Authenticator.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Et merci pour cette superbe idée V2 Smile