This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shitty start for new year
on jan 2 i woke up having a stroke i am in the hostpital recovering i lost mobility on my left side.
i am recovering well and getting use of my leg and arm slowly. 
 i got rid of the 27  ericson
  and i have a offer to design an set up a medical marijuana facility when i recover . i am looking into all the legal stuff now
i'll stay active here also. so maybe some good will come from all this.
(2020-01-07, 09:59 PM)jim321 Wrote: on jan 2 i woke up having a stroke i am in the hostpital recovering i lost mobility on my left side.
  and i have a offer to design an set up a medical marijuana facility when i recover . i am looking into all the legal stuff now

Jim,

So sorry about your New Year!  Shitty is an understatement.

Thank you for all your work and we hope to see you back soon.

Geoff
So sorry Jim.

Get well soon..
(2020-01-07, 09:59 PM)jim321 Wrote: on jan 2 i woke up having a stroke i am in the hostpital recovering i lost mobility on my left side.

I wish you GOOD Wind Jim, get well soon! Ciao

Wishing you the best in your recovery.

Regards, Hans
That's awful news, wishing you a full and speedy recovery.  Angel
get well Jim
Ops, sorry for that. I wish you feel better soon. We need you!
Oh man! Get well, soon!
Hey, Jim,
Didn't they tell you that's not healthy?
I'm about to take my paramedic exam.
I hope you get better soon and everything will be fine!
I wish you all the best.
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin