This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP2 Install
Hi All, been using OP v1 with OpenCpnV5 which was great. Now building a new Rpi4B system for OP V2  Cool

Just downloaded & installed the "Pre-Release Starting  OP v2" all no problem.

My question is will a re-flash be needed when the first release candidate is available or will it be able to be done via an update.

I'm not bothered either way, just don't want to bother with all the many small changes if a full re-flash is advised.

Thanks, Paul
Hello, Paul,
Sorry it's so late in the day,
The base app is now stable.
That means you can concentrate on OP2. If there are any changes, these will most likely be offered as an update.
We wish you a lot of fun with OP2
Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
(2020-02-17, 08:20 PM)Luckbert Wrote: Hello, Paul,
Sorry it's so late in the day,
The base app is now stable.
That means you can concentrate on OP2. If there are any changes, these will most likely be offered as an update.
We wish you a lot of fun with OP2
Greetings Jürgen

Thanks, that's as I suspected as it's been totally stable in the week or so I have had it running.

As others have said, a huge thank you for an exceptional project.