This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help hooking up transducer (DST800)
(2020-02-19, 06:19 PM)Sailoog Wrote: remove the connection in opencpn, you only need the signal k connection and a unique connection in opencpn (localhost TCP 10110)

Ok I set it up in OPEN CPN as localhost TCP 10110 and it still does not seem to see the data.  

The USB RS422 adapter has a red LED power light and the Rx led is flashing randomly.  I know the transducer is NMEA 0183  because they checked it before shipping it to me.  I tried baud rate 4800 and 38400.  

The check system does not show errors anymore.  but still no Depth, speed, or temp info.  

GPS works fine.  When I do NMEA debug I see the GPS sentences but nothing from transducer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help hooking up transducer (DST800) - by terestron - 2020-02-20, 12:34 AM