This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0.9.0alpha NOOBS
Sailoog, THANK YOU for OpenPlotter! and this new version that incorporates Signal K and Node-Red. I can only guess at the amount of time and work, you and unknown others, put into this effort, thank you. 

I usually hangout on the www.crusersform.com /but found this site and thought it may be better to cross post the issue(s) I am finding with 0.9.0 alpha. This forum seems more active with sailloog.

Pi2
GPS-USB
USB-Wifi
X-Y-Z Gyro--Model XXXX???
Pressure/Temp Model XXXX????

LAN and Wifi connections are working limited -BUT- the icon for the LAN connections is greyed out and when trying to configure LAN connections it says "No Connections to Configure". I can still browse the web etc, LAN traffic is working

When in OpenPlotter, no networking connections (TCP/IP) show up to add to KFLEX or to redirect inside SignalK.

It may be that the Pi System does not recognize the LAN under this 0.9.0alpha NOOBS but you cannot configure and get the NEMA 0183 stream onto the TCP/IP and out the door for use on the LAN.

I2C sensors, I noticed the pressure and temp not showing up inside Openplotter now.

NEMA 2K tab, if you check/select which PGNs you want to transmit, the PGNs do not show up in the output box on that tab.

VNC is greyed out within Raspbi Config but works when VNC from remote computer

IC2 temp probe is reconised but cannot get data to transmit. (Maybe I'm still learning the new version)

Everything worked on ver 0.8.0 less the Signal K new items.
[quote pid='908' dateline='1481131085']
.1. LAN and Wifi connections are working limited -BUT- the icon for the LAN connections is greyed out and when trying to configure LAN connections it says "No Connections to Configure". I can still browse the web etc, LAN traffic is working

2. When in OpenPlotter, no networking connections (TCP/IP) show up to add to KFLEX or to redirect inside SignalK.

3. It may be that the Pi System does not recognize the LAN under this 0.9.0alpha NOOBS but you cannot configure and get the NEMA 0183 stream onto the TCP/IP and out the door for use on the LAN.

4. I2C sensors, I noticed the pressure and temp not showing up inside Openplotter now.

5. NEMA 2K tab, if you check/select which PGNs you want to transmit, the PGNs do not show up in the output box on that tab.

6. VNC is greyed out within Raspbi Config but works when VNC from remote computer

7. IC2 temp probe is reconised but cannot get data to transmit. (Maybe I'm still learning the new version)
[/quote]

1. and 3. Have you read
https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...fi-ap.html

What have you configured in WiFi AP?

2. The stream from kplex to signalk can't be deleted (page NMEA 0183 third line signalk)
3. The stream from kplex to opencpn can't be deleted (page NMEA 0183 second line opencpn) Becareful this was 10110 and has changed to 10109! SignalK already used the port 10110. All devices which connected to openplotter/kplex in 0.8 have to change this!

4. Where did you seek for the temperature? Openplotter doesn't produce any NMEA 0183 automatically (XDR formats aren't normed there is much confusion).
The sensors are sending to SignalK and should be in the SignalK diagnostic page. Have a look at
https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...gnalk.html
If you want to have a NMEA 0183 sentence for some SignalK data you can use the NMEA 0183 generator.

5. It seems that you only have told the hardware not to block PGNs. This is only the first step.
You have to select NMEA 2000 generator (https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...ea-2k.html)

6. You are right Openplotter uses a different VNC prog. You can select it on Startup page.

7. Do you mean i2c temperature? Have you select a SignalK name on I2C sensor page?

The documentation has been updated at some places. Most users don't know that.
Thanks for the reply.

Please see my answers - findings - statements below next to yours
1. and 3. Have you read
https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...fi-ap.html
Sailsunfurled - Yes, thanks.

What have you configured in WiFi AP? Sailsunfurled - I am running static IP on the LAN. When I set the LAN IP it gets over-written and changed to DHCP with a re-boot. Something with 0.9 re-configures /etc/network/interfaces afterI set them to static. No WiFi-AP within the Pi and OpenPlotter with my setup.

2. The stream from kplex to signalk can't be deleted (page NMEA 0183 third line signalk) Sailsunfurled - Thanks
3. The stream from kplex to opencpn can't be deleted (page NMEA 0183 second line opencpn) Becareful this was 10110 and has changed to 10109! SignalK already used the port 10110. All devices which connected to openplotter/kplex in 0.8 have to change this! Sailsunfurled - Thanks, figured it out.

4. Where did you seek for the temperature? Openplotter doesn't produce any NMEA 0183 automatically (XDR formats aren't normed there is much confusion).
The sensors are sending to SignalK and should be in the SignalK diagnostic page. Have a look at
https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...gnalk.html
If you want to have a NMEA 0183 sentence for some SignalK data you can use the NMEA 0183 generator. Sailsunfurled - Thanks

5. It seems that you only have told the hardware not to block PGNs. This is only the first step.
You have to select NMEA 2000 generator (https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...ea-2k.html) Sailsunfurled -Thanks, figured it out.

6. You are right Openplotter uses a different VNC prog. You can select it on Startup page. Sailsunfurled - Yep, got it working with the my old method

7. Do you mean i2c temperature? Have you select a SignalK name on I2C sensor page? Sailsunfurled - Yep got it working.

The documentation has been updated at some places. Most users don't know that. Sailsunfurled - Yep, see that.

Sailsunfurled - Node-Red crashes. I've got a pretty good Node-Red page built for my needs. I see where others seem to have the Node-Red crash as well. Node-Red is the bomb. While it works, I can remotely see everything!
Have just run the update on 0.9.0 and cannot start op anymore.
Log:
pi@openplotter:~ $ openplotter
Signal K starting
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/openplotter", line 3147, in <module>
MainFrame().Show()
File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/openplotter", line 77, in __init__
self.vessel_self = checkVesselSelf()
File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/classes/check_vessel_self.py", line 40, in __init__
cwd=home + '/.config/signalk-server-node')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
errread, errwrite)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1335, in _execute_child
raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

any advise how to proceed now without starting with fresh image?

BTW: new startup checkup gives me always problems when no VNC password is set. To keep window open for acknowledgment or findings is ok, but startup process should continue in background to load communication and enable VNC.

Have rpi3 with internal and external wlan. wlan0 configured for "ShipLAN" and wlan1 for i/net access.
Autoconfigurer sometimes changes the default wlan order when the network is either to slow to respond or unavailable! Would prefer to keep the old config.txt options maybe with addition to add MAC address to wlan name.

Thanks for help!
You should use the bash script update_OP.sh from folder update.
This is exactly what I did.
(2017-02-02, 03:46 PM)SkipperEarly Wrote: This is exactly what I did.

Code:
pi@openplotter:~ $ bash update_OP.sh
no .git found
Answer:
update_OP.sh: line 47: 11659 Terminated              startup stop
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/classes’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/docs’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/emulator’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/imu’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/locale’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/OP-signalk’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/sounds’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/tools’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/update’
cp: omitting directory ‘/home/pi/.config/openplotter/tools/classes’
Cloning into 'openplotter'...
remote: Counting objects: 2813, done.
remote: Total 2813 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 2813
Receiving objects: 100% (2813/2813), 18.30 MiB | 1.57 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1770/1770), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
pi@openplotter:~ $

Everything works fine (except double start of startup in when using xrdp session)
Now I renamed signalk-server-node to force getting the same error as you got.

Code:
Signal K starting
   MainFrame().Show()
 File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/classes/check_vessel_self.py", line 39, in __init__
   subprocess.Popen(['bin/signalk-server','-s','../openplotter/OP-signalk/openplotter-settings.json'],cwd=home + '/.config/signalk-server-node')                            
   errread, errwrite)
   raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node'
But it shows the error in check_vessel_self.py in line 39 not 40 as in your case. Your version is different.

Best would be to delete folder .git in openplotter and try again
bash update_OP.sh
bash update_raspbian.sh
bash update_SK.sh

It does take a while.

(I also renistalled node-red things.    It's now stable!)
Thanks , followed your advise. all bash files executed.
get now :
Signal K starting
MainFrame().Show()
File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/classes/check_vessel_self.py", line 39, in __init__
subprocess.Popen(['bin/signalk-server','-s','../openplotter/OP-signalk/openplotter-settings.json'],cwd=home + '/.config/signalk-server-node')
errread, errwrite)
raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node'

but op still does not start.

what to try next?
(2017-02-03, 12:02 PM)SkipperEarly Wrote: Thanks , followed your advise. all bash files executed.
get now :
Signal K starting
   MainFrame().Show()
   errread, errwrite)
   raise child_exception

but op still does not start.

what to try next?

It doesn't find signalk. So test SignalK.
"cd ~/.config"
"cd signalk-server-node"
Does signalk-server-node folder exist? If not and xsignalk-server-node exists, then: "mv xsignalk-server-node signalk-server-node".

test signalk
"bin/nmea-from-file"
Does this work?

Another problem could be that the update_OP.sh didn't recognize that there is a new commit. Will be solved in next commit. For now delete the .git folder in ~/.config/openplotter and start update_OP.sh
Thanks for help. had to do the renaming of xsignalk-server-node and could get op started.
have the run the 3 bash jobs again and see below:

pi@openplotter:~ $ bash update_SK.sh
exist
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
build-essential is already the newest version.
curl is already the newest version.
git is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
signalk-server-node doesn't exist
Cloning into 'signalk-server-node'...
remote: Counting objects: 2593, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (51/51), done.
remote: Total 2593 (delta 22), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 2542
Receiving objects: 100% (2593/2593), 2.35 MiB | 1.38 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1640/1640), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.4.7: use uuid module instead
npm WARN deprecated object-keys@0.2.0: Please update to the latest object-keys
npm WARN prefer global jsonlint@1.6.0 should be installed with -g
npm WARN prefer global jison@0.4.17 should be installed with -g

> serialport@4.0.7 install /home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/serialport
> node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build

node-pre-gyp ERR! Tried to download(404): https://github.com/EmergingTechnologyAdv...arm.tar.gz
node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not found for serialport@4.0.7 and node@6.9.5 (node-v48 ABI) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)
make: Entering directory '/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/serialport/build'
CXX(target) Release/obj.target/serialport/src/serialport.o
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘int getIntFromObject(v8::Local<v8::Object>, std:Confusedtring)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:90:52: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
return getValueFromObject(options, key)->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘double getDoubleFromObject(v8::Local<v8::Object>, std:Confusedtring)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:102:53: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Number> v8::Value::ToNumber() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8166): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
return getValueFromObject(options, key)->ToNumber()->NumberValue();
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘void EIO_AfterOpen(uv_work_t*)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:174:31: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
int fd = argv[1]->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE Update(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:193:29: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
int fd = info[0]->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
../src/serialport.cpp:217:116: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
baton->baudRate = Nan::Get(options, Nan::New<v8::String>("baudRate").ToLocalChecked()).ToLocalChecked()->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE Write(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:252:29: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE Close(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:369:32: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
baton->fd = info[0]->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE Flush(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:480:29: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE Set(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:528:29: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
../src/serialport.cpp: In function ‘Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE Drain(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport.cpp:585:29: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
^
CXX(target) Release/obj.target/serialport/src/serialport_unix.o
../src/serialport_unix.cpp: In function ‘OpenBatonPlatformOptions* ParsePlatformOptions(const v8::Local<v8::Object>&)’:
../src/serialport_unix.cpp:44:109: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
result->vmin = Nan::Get(options, Nan::New<v8::String>("vmin").ToLocalChecked()).ToLocalChecked()->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
../src/serialport_unix.cpp:45:111: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
result->vtime = Nan::Get(options, Nan::New<v8::String>("vtime").ToLocalChecked()).ToLocalChecked()->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
CXX(target) Release/obj.target/serialport/src/serialport_poller.o
../src/serialport_poller.cpp: In static member function ‘static Nan::NAN_METHOD_RETURN_TYPE SerialportPoller::New(Nan::NAN_METHOD_ARGS_TYPE)’:
../src/serialport_poller.cpp:86:31: warning: ‘v8::Local<v8::Int32> v8::Value::ToInt32() const’ is deprecated (declared at /home/pi/.node-gyp/6.9.5/include/node/v8.h:8202): Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
obj->fd_ = info[0]->ToInt32()->Int32Value();
^
SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/serialport.node
COPY Release/serialport.node
make: Leaving directory '/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/serialport/build'

> signalk-server@0.1.25 postinstall /home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node
> bower install https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git & bower install https://github.com/SignalK/instrumentpanel.git & bower install https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges.git & bower install & bower install https://github.com/SignalK/maptracker.git

bower not-cached https://github.com/SignalK/maptracker.git#*
bower resolve https://github.com/SignalK/maptracker.git#*
bower not-cached https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges.git#*
bower resolve https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges.git#*
bower not-cached https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git#*
bower resolve https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git#*
bower cached https://github.com/SignalK/instrumentpanel.git#0.2.2
bower validate 0.2.2 against https://github.com/SignalK/instrumentpanel.git#*
bower download https://github.com/SignalK/maptracker/ar...ter.tar.gz
bower download https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges/...ter.tar.gz
bower download https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge/arc...ter.tar.gz
bower install instrumentpanel#0.2.2

instrumentpanel#0.2.2 bower_components/instrumentpanel
bower extract sailgauge#* archive.tar.gz
bower extract maptracker#* archive.tar.gz
bower extract simplegauges#* archive.tar.gz
bower resolved https://github.com/SignalK/maptracker.git#9804a50144
bower resolved https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git#5d0187234b
bower install sailgauge#5d0187234b
bower resolved https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges.git#bc3ebdf2bf

sailgauge#5d0187234b bower_components/sailgauge
bower cached https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git#2.1.4
bower validate 2.1.4 against https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git#~2.1.1
bower cached https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap.git#3.3.7
bower validate 3.3.7 against https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap.git#~3.3.0
bower cached https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.git#0.7.7
bower validate 0.7.7 against https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.git#~0.7.3
bower cached https://github.com/CliffCloud/Leaflet.Ea....git#1.3.2
bower validate 1.3.2 against https://github.com/CliffCloud/Leaflet.Ea....git#1.3.2
bower cached https://github.com/components/font-awesome.git#4.2.0
bower validate 4.2.0 against https://github.com/components/font-awesome.git#~4.2.0
bower install maptracker#9804a50144
bower install Leaflet.EasyButton#1.3.2
bower install components-font-awesome#4.2.0
bower install leaflet#0.7.7
bower install simplegauges#bc3ebdf2bf
bower install jquery#2.1.4
bower install bootstrap#3.3.7

maptracker#9804a50144 bower_components/maptracker
├── Leaflet.EasyButton#1.3.2
├── components-font-awesome#4.2.0
└── leaflet#0.7.7

Leaflet.EasyButton#1.3.2 bower_components/Leaflet.EasyButton
└── leaflet#0.7.7

components-font-awesome#4.2.0 bower_components/components-font-awesome

leaflet#0.7.7 bower_components/leaflet

simplegauges#bc3ebdf2bf bower_components/simplegauges
├── bootstrap#3.3.7
└── jquery#2.1.4

jquery#2.1.4 bower_components/jquery

bootstrap#3.3.7 bower_components/bootstrap
└── jquery#2.1.4
signalk-server@0.1.25 /home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node
├── baconjs@0.7.89
├─┬ body-parser@1.16.0
│ ├── bytes@2.4.0
│ ├── content-type@1.0.2
│ ├── depd@1.1.0
│ ├─┬ http-errors@1.5.1
│ │ ├── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ ├── setprototypeof@1.0.2
│ │ └── statuses@1.3.1
│ ├── iconv-lite@0.4.15
│ ├─┬ on-finished@2.3.0
│ │ └── ee-first@1.1.1
│ ├── qs@6.2.1
│ ├─┬ raw-body@2.2.0
│ │ └── unpipe@1.0.0
│ └─┬ type-is@1.6.14
│ ├── media-typer@0.3.0
│ └─┬ mime-types@2.1.14
│ └── mime-db@1.26.0
├── bower@1.8.0
├─┬ chai@3.5.0
│ ├── assertion-error@1.0.2
│ ├─┬ deep-eql@0.1.3
│ │ └── type-detect@0.1.1
│ └── type-detect@1.0.0
├── chai-things@0.2.0
├── colors@1.1.2
├─┬ cors@2.8.1
│ └── vary@1.1.0
├─┬ debug@2.6.0
│ └── ms@0.7.2
├── deep-get-set@1.1.0
├─┬ ejson@2.1.2
│ └── underscore@1.8.3
├─┬ errorhandler@1.5.0
│ ├─┬ accepts@1.3.3
│ │ └── negotiator@0.6.1
│ └── escape-html@1.0.3
├─┬ express@4.14.1
│ ├── array-flatten@1.1.1
│ ├── content-disposition@0.5.2
│ ├── cookie@0.3.1
│ ├── cookie-signature@1.0.6
│ ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
│ │ └── ms@0.7.1
│ ├── encodeurl@1.0.1
│ ├── etag@1.7.0
│ ├─┬ finalhandler@0.5.1
│ │ └─┬ debug@2.2.0
│ │ └── ms@0.7.1
│ ├── fresh@0.3.0
│ ├── merge-descriptors@1.0.1
│ ├── methods@1.1.2
│ ├── parseurl@1.3.1
│ ├── path-to-regexp@0.1.7
│ ├─┬ proxy-addr@1.1.3
│ │ ├── forwarded@0.1.0
│ │ └── ipaddr.js@1.2.0
│ ├── qs@6.2.0
│ ├── range-parser@1.2.0
│ ├─┬ send@0.14.2
│ │ ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
│ │ │ └── ms@0.7.1
│ │ ├── destroy@1.0.4
│ │ └── mime@1.3.4
│ ├── serve-static@1.11.2
│ └── utils-merge@1.0.0
├─┬ express-namespace@0.1.1
│ └── methods@0.0.1
├── find-free-port@1.0.2
├── flatmap@0.0.3
├── freeport-promise@1.1.0
├─┬ github-changes@1.0.4
│ ├── bluebird@1.0.3
│ ├─┬ ghauth@3.0.0
│ │ ├─┬ application-config@0.1.2
│ │ │ └── application-config-path@0.1.0
│ │ ├─┬ bl@0.9.5
│ │ │ └── readable-stream@1.0.34
│ │ ├─┬ hyperquest@1.2.0
│ │ │ ├─┬ duplexer2@0.0.2
│ │ │ │ └── readable-stream@1.1.14
│ │ │ └─┬ through2@0.6.5
│ │ │ └── readable-stream@1.0.34
│ │ ├─┬ read@1.0.7
│ │ │ └── mute-stream@0.0.7
│ │ └── xtend@4.0.1
│ ├── github@0.1.16
│ ├─┬ github-commit-stream@0.1.0
│ │ ├── async@0.2.10
│ │ └─┬ request@2.22.0
│ │ ├── aws-sign@0.3.0
│ │ ├── cookie-jar@0.3.0
│ │ ├── forever-agent@0.5.2
│ │ ├─┬ form-data@0.0.8
│ │ │ ├── async@0.2.10
│ │ │ └─┬ combined-stream@0.0.7
│ │ │ └── delayed-stream@0.0.5
│ │ ├─┬ hawk@0.13.1
│ │ │ ├─┬ boom@0.4.2
│ │ │ │ └── hoek@0.9.1
│ │ │ ├── cryptiles@0.2.2
│ │ │ ├── hoek@0.8.5
│ │ │ └─┬ sntp@0.2.4
│ │ │ └── hoek@0.9.1
│ │ ├─┬ http-signature@0.10.1
│ │ │ ├── asn1@0.1.11
│ │ │ ├── assert-plus@0.1.5
│ │ │ └── ctype@0.5.3
│ │ ├── json-stringify-safe@4.0.0
│ │ ├── mime@1.2.11
│ │ ├── oauth-sign@0.3.0
│ │ ├── qs@0.6.6
│ │ └── tunnel-agent@0.3.0
│ ├── lodash@2.4.1
│ ├── moment-timezone@0.5.5
│ ├─┬ nomnom@1.6.2
│ │ ├── colors@0.5.1
│ │ └── underscore@1.4.4
│ ├─┬ parse-link-header@0.1.0
│ │ └─┬ xtend@2.0.6
│ │ ├── is-object@0.1.2
│ │ └─┬ object-keys@0.2.0
│ │ ├── indexof@0.0.1
│ │ └── is@0.2.7
│ └── semver@2.2.1
├── httpolyglot@0.1.2
├── lodash@4.17.4
├─┬ marinetraffic-reporter@0.0.1 (git://github.com/tkurki/marinetrafficreporter.git#e9180fb95d34c804534445d2d97d6c7590cbf16c)
│ └─┬ ggencoder@0.1.13
│ ├── async@2.1.4
│ └─┬ jison@0.4.17
│ ├─┬ cjson@0.3.0
│ │ └─┬ jsonlint@1.6.0
│ │ └── JSV@4.0.2
│ ├── ebnf-parser@0.1.10
│ ├─┬ escodegen@1.3.3
│ │ ├── estraverse@1.5.1
│ │ ├── esutils@1.0.0
│ │ └─┬ source-map@0.1.43
│ │ └── amdefine@1.0.1
│ ├── esprima@1.1.1
│ ├── jison-lex@0.3.4
│ ├── JSONSelect@0.4.0
│ ├── lex-parser@0.1.4
│ └─┬ nomnom@1.5.2
│ ├── colors@0.5.1
│ └── underscore@1.1.7
├── minimist@1.2.0
├─┬ mocha@3.2.0
│ ├── browser-stdout@1.3.0
│ ├─┬ commander@2.9.0
│ │ └── graceful-readlink@1.0.1
│ ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
│ │ └── ms@0.7.1
│ ├── diff@1.4.0
│ ├── escape-string-regexp@1.0.5
│ ├─┬ glob@7.0.5
│ │ ├── fs.realpath@1.0.0
│ │ ├─┬ inflight@1.0.6
│ │ │ └── wrappy@1.0.2
│ │ ├─┬ minimatch@3.0.3
│ │ │ └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.6
│ │ │ ├── balanced-match@0.4.2
│ │ │ └── concat-map@0.0.1
│ │ ├── once@1.4.0
│ │ └── path-is-absolute@1.0.1
│ ├── growl@1.9.2
│ ├── json3@3.3.2
│ ├─┬ lodash.create@3.1.1
│ │ ├─┬ lodash._baseassign@3.2.0
│ │ │ ├── lodash._basecopy@3.0.1
│ │ │ └─┬ lodash.keys@3.1.2
│ │ │ ├── lodash._getnative@3.9.1
│ │ │ ├── lodash.isarguments@3.1.0
│ │ │ └── lodash.isarray@3.0.4
│ │ ├── lodash._basecreate@3.0.3
│ │ └── lodash._isiterateecall@3.0.9
│ ├─┬ mkdirp@0.5.1
│ │ └── minimist@0.0.8
│ └─┬ supports-color@3.1.2
│ └── has-flag@1.0.0
├── moment@2.17.1
├─┬ morgan@1.7.0
│ ├── basic-auth@1.0.4
│ ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
│ │ └── ms@0.7.1
│ └── on-headers@1.0.1
├─┬ n2k-signalk@0.0.1-1
│ ├─┬ JSONStream@0.7.4
│ │ └── jsonparse@0.0.5
│ └─┬ nomnom@1.6.2
│ ├── colors@0.5.1
│ └── underscore@1.4.4
├─┬ nmea0183-signalk@0.3.0 (git://github.com/signalk/nmea0183-signalk.git#022d72ddc99fc4fcd057c27c9f0ad49e49d5db07)
│ ├─┬ signalk-multiplexer@0.1.10 (git://github.com/SignalK/signalk-multiplexer-node.git#67ddd0e67c625aec257fc31ea3c65fb5edd15c95)
│ │ └── lodash@2.4.2
│ └── uuid@3.0.1
├── node-gpsd@0.3.0
├── node-uuid@1.4.7
├─┬ pem@1.9.4
│ ├── os-tmpdir@1.0.2
│ └─┬ which@1.2.12
│ └── isexe@1.1.2
├─┬ primus@6.0.9
│ ├─┬ access-control@1.0.0
│ │ └── millisecond@0.1.2
│ ├── asyncemit@3.0.1
│ ├─┬ create-server@1.0.1
│ │ └── connected@0.0.2
│ ├─┬ diagnostics@1.1.0
│ │ ├─┬ colorspace@1.0.1
│ │ │ ├─┬ color@0.8.0
│ │ │ │ ├── color-convert@0.5.3
│ │ │ │ └─┬ color-string@0.3.0
│ │ │ │ └── color-name@1.1.1
│ │ │ └── text-hex@0.0.0
│ │ ├─┬ enabled@1.0.2
│ │ │ └── env-variable@0.0.3
│ │ └─┬ kuler@0.0.0
│ │ └── colornames@0.0.2
│ ├── eventemitter3@2.0.2
│ ├── forwarded-for@1.0.1
│ ├─┬ fusing@1.0.0
│ │ ├── emits@3.0.0
│ │ └─┬ predefine@0.1.2
│ │ └── extendible@0.1.1
│ ├─┬ setheader@0.0.4
│ │ └── debug@0.7.4
│ ├── ultron@1.1.0
│ └── yeast@0.1.2
├── UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY request@^2.34
├─┬ request-promise@4.1.1
│ ├── bluebird@3.4.7
│ ├── UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY request@^2.34
│ ├── request-promise-core@1.1.1
│ └── stealthy-require@1.0.0
├─┬ serialport@4.0.7
│ ├── bindings@1.2.1
│ ├─┬ lie@3.1.0
│ │ └── immediate@3.0.6
│ ├── nan@2.5.1
│ ├─┬ node-pre-gyp@0.6.32
│ │ ├─┬ mkdirp@0.5.1
│ │ │ └── minimist@0.0.8
│ │ ├─┬ nopt@3.0.6
│ │ │ └── abbrev@1.0.9
│ │ ├─┬ npmlog@4.0.1
│ │ │ ├─┬ are-we-there-yet@1.1.2
│ │ │ │ ├── delegates@1.0.0
│ │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@2.2.2
│ │ │ │ ├── buffer-shims@1.0.0
│ │ │ │ ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
│ │ │ │ ├── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ │ │ ├── isarray@1.0.0
│ │ │ │ ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.7
│ │ │ │ ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
│ │ │ │ └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
│ │ │ ├── console-control-strings@1.1.0
│ │ │ ├─┬ gauge@2.7.2
│ │ │ │ ├── aproba@1.0.4
│ │ │ │ ├── has-unicode@2.0.1
│ │ │ │ ├── object-assign@4.1.0
│ │ │ │ ├── signal-exit@3.0.2
│ │ │ │ ├─┬ string-width@1.0.2
│ │ │ │ │ ├── code-point-at@1.1.0
│ │ │ │ │ └─┬ is-fullwidth-code-point@1.0.0
│ │ │ │ │ └── number-is-nan@1.0.1
│ │ │ │ ├─┬ strip-ansi@3.0.1
│ │ │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
│ │ │ │ ├── supports-color@0.2.0
│ │ │ │ └── wide-align@1.1.0
│ │ │ └── set-blocking@2.0.0
│ │ ├─┬ rc@1.1.6
│ │ │ ├── deep-extend@0.4.1
│ │ │ ├── ini@1.3.4
│ │ │ ├── minimist@1.2.0
│ │ │ └── strip-json-comments@1.0.4
│ │ ├─┬ request@2.79.0
│ │ │ ├── aws-sign2@0.6.0
│ │ │ ├── aws4@1.5.0
│ │ │ ├── caseless@0.11.0
│ │ │ ├─┬ combined-stream@1.0.5
│ │ │ │ └── delayed-stream@1.0.0
│ │ │ ├── extend@3.0.0
│ │ │ ├── forever-agent@0.6.1
│ │ │ ├─┬ form-data@2.1.2
│ │ │ │ └── asynckit@0.4.0
│ │ │ ├─┬ har-validator@2.0.6
│ │ │ │ ├─┬ chalk@1.1.3
│ │ │ │ │ ├── ansi-styles@2.2.1
│ │ │ │ │ ├── escape-string-regexp@1.0.5
│ │ │ │ │ ├─┬ has-ansi@2.0.0
│ │ │ │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
│ │ │ │ │ ├─┬ strip-ansi@3.0.1
│ │ │ │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
│ │ │ │ │ └── supports-color@2.0.0
│ │ │ │ ├─┬ is-my-json-valid@2.15.0
│ │ │ │ │ ├── generate-function@2.0.0
│ │ │ │ │ ├─┬ generate-object-property@1.2.0
│ │ │ │ │ │ └── is-property@1.0.2
│ │ │ │ │ ├── jsonpointer@4.0.0
│ │ │ │ │ └── xtend@4.0.1
│ │ │ │ └─┬ pinkie-promise@2.0.1
│ │ │ │ └── pinkie@2.0.4
│ │ │ ├─┬ hawk@3.1.3
│ │ │ │ ├── boom@2.10.1
│ │ │ │ ├── cryptiles@2.0.5
│ │ │ │ ├── hoek@2.16.3
│ │ │ │ └── sntp@1.0.9
│ │ │ ├─┬ http-signature@1.1.1
│ │ │ │ ├── assert-plus@0.2.0
│ │ │ │ ├─┬ jsprim@1.3.1
│ │ │ │ │ ├── extsprintf@1.0.2
│ │ │ │ │ ├── json-schema@0.2.3
│ │ │ │ │ └── verror@1.3.6
│ │ │ │ └─┬ sshpk@1.10.1
│ │ │ │ ├── asn1@0.2.3
│ │ │ │ ├── assert-plus@1.0.0
│ │ │ │ ├── bcrypt-pbkdf@1.0.0
│ │ │ │ ├── dashdash@1.14.1
│ │ │ │ ├── ecc-jsbn@0.1.1
│ │ │ │ ├── getpass@0.1.6
│ │ │ │ ├── jodid25519@1.0.2
│ │ │ │ ├── jsbn@0.1.0
│ │ │ │ └── tweetnacl@0.14.4
│ │ │ ├── is-typedarray@1.0.0
│ │ │ ├── isstream@0.1.2
│ │ │ ├── json-stringify-safe@5.0.1
│ │ │ ├─┬ mime-types@2.1.13
│ │ │ │ └── mime-db@1.25.0
│ │ │ ├── oauth-sign@0.8.2
│ │ │ ├── qs@6.3.0
│ │ │ ├── stringstream@0.0.5
│ │ │ ├─┬ tough-cookie@2.3.2
│ │ │ │ └── punycode@1.4.1
│ │ │ ├── tunnel-agent@0.4.3
│ │ │ └── uuid@3.0.1
│ │ ├─┬ rimraf@2.5.4
│ │ │ └─┬ glob@7.1.1
│ │ │ ├── fs.realpath@1.0.0
│ │ │ ├─┬ inflight@1.0.6
│ │ │ │ └── wrappy@1.0.2
│ │ │ ├── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ │ ├─┬ minimatch@3.0.3
│ │ │ │ └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.6
│ │ │ │ ├── balanced-match@0.4.2
│ │ │ │ └── concat-map@0.0.1
│ │ │ ├─┬ once@1.4.0
│ │ │ │ └── wrappy@1.0.2
│ │ │ └── path-is-absolute@1.0.1
│ │ ├── semver@5.3.0
│ │ ├─┬ tar@2.2.1
│ │ │ ├── block-stream@0.0.9
│ │ │ ├─┬ fstream@1.0.10
│ │ │ │ └── graceful-fs@4.1.11
│ │ │ └── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ └─┬ tar-pack@3.3.0
│ │ ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
│ │ │ └── ms@0.7.1
│ │ ├─┬ fstream@1.0.10
│ │ │ ├── graceful-fs@4.1.11
│ │ │ └── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ ├─┬ fstream-ignore@1.0.5
│ │ │ ├── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ │ └─┬ minimatch@3.0.3
│ │ │ └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.6
│ │ │ ├── balanced-match@0.4.2
│ │ │ └── concat-map@0.0.1
│ │ ├─┬ once@1.3.3
│ │ │ └── wrappy@1.0.2
│ │ ├─┬ readable-stream@2.1.5
│ │ │ ├── buffer-shims@1.0.0
│ │ │ ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
│ │ │ ├── inherits@2.0.3
│ │ │ ├── isarray@1.0.0
│ │ │ ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.7
│ │ │ ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
│ │ │ └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
│ │ └── uid-number@0.0.6
│ └─┬ object.assign@4.0.4
│ ├─┬ define-properties@1.1.2
│ │ └── foreach@2.0.5
│ ├── function-bind@1.1.0
│ └── object-keys@1.0.11
├── set-system-time@0.0.1 (git://github.com/tkurki/set-system-time.git#b45b4c274d18880766abc72a2d5b158cbe434b39)
├─┬ signalk-client@0.0.1-1
│ ├── eventemitter3@1.2.0
│ ├─┬ superagent@1.8.5
│ │ ├── component-emitter@1.2.1
│ │ ├── cookiejar@2.0.6
│ │ ├── extend@3.0.0
│ │ ├─┬ form-data@1.0.0-rc3
│ │ │ ├── async@1.5.2
│ │ │ └─┬ combined-stream@1.0.5
│ │ │ └── delayed-stream@1.0.0
│ │ ├── formidable@1.0.17
│ │ ├── qs@2.3.3
│ │ ├─┬ readable-stream@1.0.27-1
│ │ │ ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
│ │ │ ├── isarray@0.0.1
│ │ │ └── string_decoder@0.10.31
│ │ └── reduce-component@1.0.1
│ ├── superagent-promise@1.1.0
│ └─┬ url@0.11.0
│ ├── punycode@1.3.2
│ └── querystring@0.2.0
├─┬ signalk-schema@0.0.1-0
│ ├─┬ json-schema-ref-parser@3.1.2
│ │ ├── call-me-maybe@1.0.1
│ │ ├── es6-promise@3.3.1
│ │ ├─┬ js-yaml@3.7.0
│ │ │ ├─┬ argparse@1.0.9
│ │ │ │ └── sprintf-js@1.0.3
│ │ │ └── esprima@2.7.3
│ │ ├── ono@2.2.4
│ │ └─┬ z-schema@3.18.2
│ │ ├── lodash.get@4.4.2
│ │ ├── lodash.isequal@4.5.0
│ │ └── validator@6.2.1
│ ├── lodash@3.10.1
│ └── tv4@1.2.7
├── signalk-to-nmea0183@0.0.1 (git://github.com/signalk/signalk-to-nmea0183.git#d858d7c2405c80d59719c122dadad98e473aae8e)
├─┬ signalk-zones@0.0.1 (git://github.com/signalk/signalk-zones.git#3195e96a93569df5a4f684a8604ee371b14a378d)
│ └─┬ signalk-schema@0.0.1-0 (git://github.com/signalk/specification.git#ab96a4a5776ad408a9a6ccb720ad5386ec5fc4ba)
│ ├── lodash@3.10.1
│ └── tv4-formats@2.2.1
├── stat-mode@0.2.2
├─┬ stream-throttle@0.1.3
│ └── limiter@1.1.0
├── through@2.3.8
├─┬ winston@2.3.1
│ ├── async@1.0.0
│ ├── colors@1.0.3
│ ├── cycle@1.0.3
│ ├── eyes@0.1.8
│ ├── isstream@0.1.2
│ └── stack-trace@0.0.9
├── winston-daily-rotate-file@1.4.4
└─┬ ws@1.1.1
├── options@0.0.6
└── ultron@1.0.2

npm WARN request-promise@4.1.1 requires a peer of request@^2.34 but none was installed.
npm WARN request-promise-core@1.1.1 requires a peer of request@^2.34 but none was installed.
/usr/bin/bower -> /usr/lib/node_modules/bower/bin/bower
/usr/lib
└── bower@1.8.0

bower not-cached https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git#*
bower resolve https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git#*
bower cached https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git#3.1.1
bower validate 3.1.1 against https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git#1.9.1 - 3
bower ECMDERR Failed to execute "git ls-remote --tags --heads https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git", exit code of #128 fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git/': Failed to connect to github.com port 443: No route to host

Additional error details:
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/SignalK/sailgauge.git/': Failed to connect to github.com port 443: No route to host
bower not-cached https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges.git#*
bower resolve https://github.com/SignalK/simplegauges.git#*
bower cached https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git#3.1.1
bower validate 3.1.1 against https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git#1.9.1 - 3
bower ECMDERR Failed to execute "git ls-remote --tags --heads https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git", exit code of #128 fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git/': Failed to connect to github.com port 443: No route to host

Additional error details:
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/jquery/jquery-dist.git/': Failed to connect to github.com port 443: No route to host
update_SK.sh: line 31: Contact: command not found

__END LOG

although so many errors and warnings op appears to work. Only strainge thing is in NMEA tab there is system_a and system_b UDP automatically configured. Is this ok?

will do further testing and advise findings here.