This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waypoint Arrival Confirmation
(2020-02-27, 05:06 PM)seandepagnier Wrote: Otherwise you can use regular waypoint mode in the plugin and get waypoint confirmation.

I almost overlooked this remark. I did not know the autopilot_route plugin had this facility, but I found 'Waypoint Bearing' now as one of the modes, and the option 'Confirm bearing change on waypoint arrival'! I must admit that I have not tested the plugin on board yet, as I had some problems getting it stable in the lab, which I actually still have (v 0.4, Linux only - I don't have the setup or skill for compiling it on Windows). I have the impression it has not been released for general use. Is this being used already?

Messages In This Thread
Waypoint Arrival Confirmation - by ironman - 2020-02-27, 01:31 PM
RE: Waypoint Arrival Confirmation - by ironman - 2020-02-29, 07:45 PM
RE: Waypoint Arrival Confirmation - by ironman - 2020-02-27, 07:40 PM
RE: Waypoint Arrival Confirmation - by tkurki - 2020-02-28, 12:17 PM
RE: Waypoint Arrival Confirmation - by ironman - 2020-02-28, 11:57 PM
RE: Waypoint Arrival Confirmation - by johnm - 2020-03-03, 02:24 AM