This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Websocket disapeared
Last week I had some issues with system generated log files that filled up my SD card. Since then, I am trying to get everything back in working order.  One thing that has gone missing is my Sigksens esp8266. It used to be there and pop up by itself, but now it's gone. I can ping it and it is on the same net as my Pi, I can get sensor info and see that it is has 3000 defined as signalk port and /signalk/v1/stream as path buy the sensor does not show up in signal K. 
Dear friends - I wonder why!

Also, the USB dongle and external network has become insanely unstable, often refusing to reconnect. (Bonus question/problem)

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-01, 05:53 PM
RE: Websocket disapeared - by Blue Ocean - 2020-03-01, 06:04 PM
RE: Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-01, 06:26 PM
RE: [RE_OPENED] Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-02, 10:46 PM
RE: [RE_OPENED] Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-03, 09:53 AM