This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error in the kplex-APP / No output
I have the same error, I can't setup the connection to SignalK because of this. I use this connection for AIS data, and cannot get it to Freeboard app in SignalK now. The strange thing is, it does work for OpenCPN on port 10110, but SignalK doesn not in any way receive the AIS data.

When performing diagnostic on the Kplex connections, AIS sentences are depicted, but it seems there is something wrong with the output.
Anyway, I am receiving the same error. It looks like the connections are not starting, when adding the connection (tried varying with other ports) it refuses the connection in SignalK with TCP. And when doing it with UDP it does not refuse, but does not receive any deltas/second.

I've also asked at Github at the SDR VHF repository, what the rtl_ais process does. Maybe this already sends something to port 10110 bypassing kplex.
However, having a signalk output managed from kplex would be nice if it works.

Messages In This Thread
Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by Luckbert - 2020-03-10, 02:22 PM
RE: Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by we9v - 2020-05-28, 05:45 PM
RE: Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by jamos.tan@gmail.com - 2020-07-11, 11:04 AM
Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by tkurki - 2020-07-11, 08:56 PM
RE: Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by we9v - 2020-07-12, 02:16 AM
Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by tkurki - 2020-07-12, 11:51 AM
Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by tkurki - 2020-07-12, 09:53 PM
RE: Error in the kplex-APP / No output - by we9v - 2020-07-15, 06:37 PM