This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pimoroni EnviroPhat with Openplotter ?
Hi all, 
I had a Envirophat and thought I would give it a shot with Openplotter, it shares some components with the Moitessier hat. 
I've been unable to get it working, I can test values in terminal and everything looks OK but using the I2C panel in open plotter, I can get temp values but not pressure and I haven't seen any pitch roll yaw or compass headings ? 

Do you have a basic list of things I can test to see if I can get it working ?   I was interested in this board because it also has an ADC converter, and I'm sure that will be my next question once I have these on board sensors working. 

Thanks so much for any help, this really is a game changing project.

Joey
BMP280: I2C app is only supportting BME280 right now.
LSM303D: You have to manage IMUs in pypilot app, not in I2C app.
ADS1015: we will add support for ads1115 to I2C soon but I do not know if this will be compatible with ads1015.