This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NECO clutch connection
Photo 
Just got a Tinypilot and a motor controller from Sean, works great (testing on my desk).
One question: what is the best way to connect the NECO clutch (relay) in such a way that it is activated with the Tinypilot AP switch?
Thanks, Matthieu
(2020-03-29, 08:49 PM)mlvg Wrote: Just got a Tinypilot and a motor controller from Sean, works great (testing on my desk).
One question: what is the best way to connect the NECO clutch (relay) in such a way that it is activated with the Tinypilot AP switch?
Thanks, Matthieu

Hi Matthieu,

I also use the Tinypilot with an Neco-drive, but do not use the motor controler from Sean.
If you have this one: http://pypilot.org/schematics/hydraulic_datasheet.htm
It will be a yellow cable.

Anyway it will be wise to messure the (voltage) of the cables to se witch one acts as clutch. It will should permanent high when engaged. The ones that drive the motor will be only high if driving ....

Anyway Sean should know witch cable ...
Greetings

Andreas
(2020-03-30, 09:42 AM)xfactor99 Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 08:49 PM)mlvg Wrote: Just got a Tinypilot and a motor controller from Sean, works great (testing on my desk).
Thanks, Matthieu

Hi Matthieu,

I also use the Tinypilot with an Neco-drive, but do not use the motor controler from Sean.
If you have this one: http://pypilot.org/schematics/hydraulic_datasheet.htm
It will be a yellow cable.

Anyway it will be wise to messure the (voltage) of the cables to se witch one acts as clutch. It will should permanent high when engaged. The ones that drive the motor will be only high if driving ....

Anyway Sean should know witch cable ...
Greetings

Andreas
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply and your tips! 
I use the 24V motor controller (non-hydraulic verion) that doesn't have a (visible) clutch connection. 
Will keep you posted, all the best,
Matthieu