This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no pressure and temperature shown after reboot
First of all, I am a beginner with a Raspberry, Linux and Openplotter. Many thanks for your all you work with Openplotter and the Moitessier hat!

The installation of Openplotter and Moitessier hat has gone without problems. And everything is running as far as I can see OK.

But: After a reboot the pressure and temperature data is missing. The data is only displayed again when I go into the I2C settings and enter the edit mode for both pressure and temperature sensors and save both WITHOUT changes.

After a cold start (no power on the Raspi) the action via the Ic2 settings is not necessary - the data are displayed in the Openplotter Dashbord as well as in the SignalK Data Browser. I can repeat this several times.
(2020-04-15, 11:04 AM)MaRe Wrote: First of all, I am a beginner with a Raspberry, Linux and Openplotter. Many thanks for your all you work with Openplotter and the Moitessier hat!

The installation of Openplotter and Moitessier hat has gone without problems. And everything is running as far as I can see OK.

But: After a reboot the pressure and temperature data is missing. The data is only displayed again when I go into the I2C settings and enter the edit mode for both pressure and temperature sensors and save both WITHOUT changes.

After a cold start (no power on the Raspi) the action via the Ic2 settings is not necessary - the data are displayed in the Openplotter Dashbord as well as in the SignalK Data Browser. I can repeat this several times.
Hello,
Same behaviour here. Raspberry 4, Moitessier HAT 2, Openplotter 2 24/03 noobs, all raspberry, open plotter and Moitessier HAT upgrades done.
I notice the same behavior but not consistent. Need to load I2C, select connection Edit , change nothing- ok and all ok again.
Noticed this more often when refresh rate was set to 5 sec rather than 1 sec. and reboot from terminal command rather than cold (hw) reboot.