This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bogged down after upgrading to Openplotter 2.0
I’m using pi 3, Openplotter 2.0, Open CPN

Also, raymarine wind, speed, depth instruments via a Seayak nmea converter and a puck usb gps, all plugged into a powered hub.

I previously had most things working as far as gps and raymarine instruments. Then I purchased pypilot hat and motor controller. I am just started to get the pypilot working and have some issues to sort, but basically it’s working and controlling the auto tiller.

Here’s my main issue: I recently upgraded to Openplotter 2.0 and after installing all the pypilot stuff I now have all these conflicts and also can’t get the gps to work (the icon is red in Open CPN). So far, I don’t understand how to correct these issues. I’m basically a newb to this whole system and I’m stuck. Besides getting things sorted, I want to be able to choose between compass, gps and wind to control the pypilot.

I used this video to help with the Openplotter installation which was helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8CGixMl...Lo5kcMJnS0

I’ve attached some screen shots. If there is other info I should provide to get some help, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Anyone? I could really use some help. Thanks