This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moitessier HAT No connection
Sadly Luckbert I don't understand what you mean.

The device (HAT) is not displayed to me! < what do you mean, where are you expecting to see it displayed?
Why does the manual procedure above not work? Are there error messages?

Attached Files Image(s)

First of all, thank you for trying to understand what my problem is.

Normally the device is displayed in the tab "devices" and the further procedure is described by you and in the documentation.

My problem is that the device is not displayed. The connection that you see on the sceenshot is from a manual input in SK. (as soon as you create a connection in SK it is also displayed in the app).

I hope that it is now a little better expressed by me.

The connection shown in the screenshot can not be changed in the serial app and in SK I can not enter/change an alias.
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
Ah I think I see now!

If you had not added the connection yourself in SK then the line showing ttyAMA0 in the Serial Page would not be there, is that right?

I assume you have bluetooth disabled?

You can try to assign an alias by creating a symbolic link as follows: (here I am assuming the name "hat" as an example but it can be anything in lower case)

Code:
sudo ln -s /dev/ttyAMA0 /dev/ttyOP_hat

Does that do anything on the Serial page?

If not you can delete the symlink

Code:
sudo rm /dev/ttyOP_hat
Hello baltika,
Unfortunately, this did not bring any success. I'll try a new system.

I really have to get into the habit of making a copy of os.

Thank you for your efforts. Maybe sailoog or e-sailing still have ideas.

Greetings Juergen
OK and good luck Juergen
What can I say?
Even with a fresh OP-OS the same behavior shows up. I have run the Moitessier HAT 1/2 hack. The device "ttyAMA0" does not appear as a device in the "serial App".

So my problem persists.

Jürgen

EDIT:
After updating, the HUT is visible again.

I will use the new system. But I leave the defective OS on a SD. Maybe we can still find a solution or can use it for testing.

Thanks to baltika!