This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure SignalK
(2020-06-27, 02:38 PM)Max1947 Wrote: @PaddyB, vedi:
https://i.imgur.com/GS52fgE.png

Something might be wrong in Opencpn. If I send the same sentence it gets accepted but yours shows as either filtered and dropper or containing errors, hard to see with the snipped image.

[Image: p3e77g9.jpg]

[Image: 74ldrqX.png]

Are there any input filters set in opencpn , like this>

[Image: 2xLgGeD.png]
Thanks Paddy, solved! ... there were filters that I removed.

https://i.imgur.com/dp6wgka.png

Thanks again for the availability and good wind, always!  Big Grin Heart
Paddy, you could / could you write something about debugging the connection pipelines in OpenPlotter documentation?

It seems plenty of people have problems, and if you just start randomly updating different pieces of software hoping it will solve the problem the problem may eventually get solved, without knowing what it was and which step actually fixed it. And then something totally unrelated, like a SK server update, will get blamed for the problem.

Listing some common scenarios and how to debug each step would help people fish instead of giving each person the particular fish they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks of course to you too Tkurki. signalK, from what I understand as a non-professional, like the OP itself, has enormous potential in the nautical sector, but if you want (always in my opinion) that it reaches the mass of users, you really need to work on the instructions that are within everyone's reach. Thanks again to PaddyB for the "particular fish". Always good work and good wind!