This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realvnc server for ARM64 RaspiOs
Just installed the RealVNC server for ARM64, like the 64 bits RaspiOS for the Pi 3 and 4.. It is allready available in the repository.

Works very well now on my Rpi 4 2 GB with the 64 bits RaspiOS.

Version 3. OpenPlotter for the 64 bits RaspiOS with OpenCPN 5.2 ? Allready in the works ?

Bram
OpenPlotter for 64 bits will be published as version 2 too. OpenPlotter 3 will be published only after a new Debian version is published.

We are not working on OpenPlotter 64 bits because nothing needs to be done, just wait for all packages and the official release. All openplotter code is python3 and does not depends on the platform.
I'am using the 64 bits RaspiOS for some time. Works very well and fast. Most of the OpenPlotter items allready work. With installing from Synaptic.

What are the items that are still missing: Kplex, SDR-VHF and Pypilot. OpenCPN also comes with the version 5.2 for the ARM64 systems.
Linux version is Buster.

And on my Linux AMD64 Alyana Focal. Also working with the OpenPlotter add-ons.

Regards,

Bram