This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gpio / actions plugin for OP2
OP1 has the gpio and actions tab, in which I automate terminal commands, gpio buttons, and for each gpio a signalk-sentence is added which I can then monitor in the instrument panel of signalk. 

Since OP2 these functionalities are totally removed, I guess the reason being that node-Red has all the capabilities.
It doesn't seem to be actively developed or on the roadmap for OP2, as I can see the plugin isn't mentioned as "coming soon".

Not everyone is capable of designing a node-red flow to do the same as the old situation, so I would like to know if this features is coming back again or if anyone else is still interested.

Messages In This Thread
gpio / actions plugin for OP2 - by jamos.tan@gmail.com - 2020-07-11, 12:45 PM
RE: gpio / actions plugin for OP2 - by Sailoog - 2020-07-15, 08:10 PM