This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem installing moitessier firmware [closed]
(2020-08-14, 07:57 PM)Luckbert Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 07:29 PM)Sailoog Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 02:11 PM)Luckbert Wrote: Hallo,
ich habe das Paket installiert. Roll, Pitch, Temperatur und Luftdruck werden übertragen.
GPS scheint nicht zu senden.
Die App zeigt die folgende Fehlermeldung an:
"Die Standard-OpenCPN-Verbindung fehlt und erhält keine Daten von Signal K. Bitte erstellen Sie diese Verbindung in OpenCPN:
Netzwerkprotokoll
: Signal K
Adresse: localhost
DataPort: 3000
Automatische Servererkennung: nicht
"

Allerdings Diese Verbindung wird in OpenCPN erstellt und aktiviert.

Die Temperatur und die anderen Dinge werden übertragen und angezeigt.

In SK wurde eine Verbindung hergestellt, aber es scheinen keine Daten zu fließen.

Grüße Jürgen

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Verbindung in opencpn genau so aussieht:
Netzwerkprotokoll
: Signal K
Adresse: localhost
DataPort: 3000
Automatische Servererkennung: Beachten Sie

nicht "Automatische Servererkennung: nicht".

Wird der Hut in der openplotter-serial-App erkannt?
Code:
pi@openplotter:~/Downloads $ sudo dpkg -i moitessier_2.1.0_armhf_pi3_test_only.deb
(Reading database ... 101544 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack moitessier_2.1.0_armhf_pi3_test_only.deb ...
Unpacking moitessier (2.1.0) over (2.1.0) ...

******************************************************************************************
Running post remove... (upgrade)
******************************************************************************************

Nothing to do

Setting up moitessier (2.1.0) ...

Running post install...

/etc/systemd/system/moitessier.shutdown.service

File /etc/systemd/system/moitessier.shutdown.service deleted.

[Unit]
Description=Moitessier Shutdown

[Service]
ExecStart=/home/pi/moitessier/scripts/system_shutdown
Restart=always

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Setting up interfaces...

moitessier: setting up /etc/modules
i2c-dev

Updating HAT firmware...

This script is used to flash the STM32 microcontroller on the Moitessier HAT.

One of the following options can be applied:
   -r : Will load the latest firmware release from the remote repository https://github.com/mr-rooney/moitessier-firmware.git.
        The firmware will be located in "./fw/application.binary".
   -s : Specifies the firmware that should be used.
        This option requires the path + filename as parameter
   -f : Forces the Raspberry Pi to shutdown after firmware update. A shutdown + power cycle
        is required only for virgin Moitessier HATs without any firmware.

Note: Options -s and -r must not be applied at the same time!!

Determining I2C GPIO device

I2C GPIO device: 3

The firmware file "application.binary" is used for the update

Terminating running processes...

"kplex" not running

"gpsd" not running

"opencpn" not running

"node" killed

Flashing firmware.

stm32flash 0.5

http://stm32flash.sourceforge.net/

Using Parser : Raw BINARY
Warning: Not a tty: /dev/i2c-3
Error probing interface "serial_posix"
Interface i2c: addr 0x41

GPIO sequence start
setting gpio 18 to 1... OK
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
setting gpio 17 to 1... OK
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
setting gpio 18 to 0... OK
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
GPIO sequence end

size = 131072
Version      : 0x10
Device ID    : 0x0442 (STM32F030xC/F09xxx)
- RAM        : Up to 32KiB  (6144b reserved by bootloader)
- Flash      : Up to 128KiB (size first sector: 2x2048)
- Option RAM : 16b
- System RAM : 8KiB
Write to memory
Erasing memory
Wrote and verified address 0x08020000 (100.00%) Done.

Starting execution at address 0x08000000... done.

GPIO sequence start
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
setting gpio 17 to 0... OK
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
setting gpio 18 to 0... OK
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
delay 100000 us
GPIO sequence end

FIRMWARE UPDATE SUCCESSFULL!!!

insmod: ERROR: could not insert module ./moitessier_5.4.51-v7+.ko: Invalid module format

ERROR occured!!

Could not load "./moitessier_5.4.51-v7+.ko".

ERROR occured!!

You might try to install the package again.

dpkg: error processing package moitessier (--install):
installed moitessier package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
moitessier
pi@openplotter:~/Downloads $

Hello, everyone,
Unfortunately I only got around to testing something today. 
The error message was a typo "Localhost vs. Lokalhost"
Nevertheless, no GPS is transmitted. In the Serial APP the HUT is not recognized. 

I have already copied the OS new to a USB stick several times. 
Sometimes the HUT is recognized in the app and sometimes not. But my procedure is the same every time. 

See the current error message. 

A remote maintenance with VNC or Teamviewer is possible. 
Greetings Jürgen

Smile Hi, you should try the 2.1.1 version just released. Instead, I have to understand how to set the pressure. In OpenCPN it seems not to work!

https://i.imgur.com/sYV3hXf.png
Thanks for the tip. I have installed the new version and all red messages are gone. 

Unfortunately I still have no connection to the GPS. 
The HUT is now recognized in serial app and a SK connection is established. 
But data is not transferred. 

Greetings Jürgen

Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
Hello, everyone,
As is often the case, the fault was with the user.
The HAT outputs data in NMEA 0183 format.

I was so focused on SK that I entered it wrong.

I close the thread.

Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin