This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal K server 1.34
Yesterday I updated to Signal K versio 1.34, at least I tried.
Since then the server doesn't respond anymore.
The server status shows the following. Does anyone have suggestions other than reinstalling?

pi@openplotter:~ $ sudo systemctl status signalk.service
● signalk.service
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/signalk.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2020-09-15 15:09:15 CEST; 18s ago
  Process: 5516 ExecStart=/home/pi/.signalk/signalk-server (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
 Main PID: 5516 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

sep 15 15:09:15 openplotter systemd[1]: signalk.service: Service RestartSec=100ms expired, scheduling restart.
sep 15 15:09:15 openplotter systemd[1]: signalk.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
sep 15 15:09:15 openplotter systemd[1]: Stopped signalk.service.
sep 15 15:09:15 openplotter systemd[1]: signalk.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
sep 15 15:09:15 openplotter systemd[1]: signalk.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
sep 15 15:09:15 openplotter systemd[1]: Failed to start signalk.service.
Also done the upgrade yesterday. Update on my RPI4 worked without any problems. On my 64 AMD system I had to reinstall the SignalK server.

Because most of the connections are still in the serial application and can be put back to the SignalK server.

What is the outcome if you use the browser with localhost:3000 ?
(2020-09-15, 02:44 PM)verkerkbr Wrote: Also done the upgrade yesterday. Update on my RPI4 worked without any problems. On my 64 AMD system I had to reinstall the SignalK server.

Because most of the connections are still in the serial application and can be put back to the SignalK server.  

What is the outcome if you use the browser with localhost:3000 ?
The browser doesn’t find the server, so no connection with localist:3000
I’ll reinstall, that’s probably quickest. Thanks for your reply