This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinforced motor controller
Ready to order since almost a month ago, the trouble is, I am sidetracked from many other projects and did not order them. I am attempting to build turbine controllers using my knowledge from making autopilot controllers to extract more power from the wind or hydro with little cost, and I am also finding making new designs a lot more interesting than producing old ones... so it has delayed the progress, but I still intend to have these by the end of the year.
Thanks Sean, I'm looking forward!
I guess you didn’t make it before the end ?

I hope next year somewhere before may / June?
I have tested the second prototype last night with success... I want to run a few more tests. It's taking me a while.

Sean
(2021-01-01, 10:45 PM)seandepagnier Wrote: I have tested the second prototype last night with success...   I want to run a few more tests.   It's taking me a while.

Sean

Hi

Any updates on the testing and when the controller will be available? 

-taarn
I now have parts for 10, and intend to do the soldering for these today, but I already have 8 people interested. So there are 2 available in this round. I may not manage to list it on the store until the next batch which will be next month.
I was really looking forward to this Sean, I do hope you can manage to do more soon!

- Hans-Martijn
PM me if you are interested, I still have 2 remaining