This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant get my Hatlabs N2K Gateway to transmit data
Hey guys, 

Tried searching here and tried on slack but right now no luck. Is there a way i can check my output log for canboatjs? 

I think my N2k gateway is not sending messages that SK->n2k plugin is compiling. I can see the SK2n2k plugin output with PGN’s and all (outputting position, engine data, pressure, cog&sog) but they are not recieved on my E80 Raymarine. 

I have an OLED display on my n2k gateway which has a RX/TX counter and the TX is actually moving a bit but when i check my buffer on E80 Seatalkng port there is the same data getting recieved over and over again. 

The Raymarine is currently the only conponent on my n2k bus and its updatted to the latest FW so it should be able to display n2k data (and recieve of course). 

When i open sk:canboatjs output log there is nothing. When i try unblocking PGNs for this conmection its telling me that i should try to reset my device or setting different baud rate. So im almost certain there is a problem between the interface.

I tried setting canboat or canboatjs, tried configurng the can devicr to be rememberd by vendor id and by port. Its configured as actisense ngt-1. 

I upgraded my OP2 to OP3 to try and solve this issue (same with old conf) and im using rpi4b, everything up2date and system updated. Sk2.1.1 

Any advice appreciated.