This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPLauncher - a launcher for OpenPlotter apps & more
Running OpenPlotter from a remote tablet or phone can turn the linux desktop into something a bit difficult to use. To cover this I have been playing with PiMenu a bit, and this is what came out : OPLauncher, a different UI to start your favorite navigation software & utilities. Simple customization, full control of groups & menus, big buttons for easy navigation. It is v0.1b, my very first step, mainly a proof of concept, but yet fully usable. Find it there:

OPLauncher - Github

You can change icons, menu organisation and software to trigger by editing oplauncher.yaml and oplauncher.sh. Honestly it is almost all I have been doing with PiMenu to turn it into OPLauncher .. Wink
It is possible to automatically run oplauncher.py at startup, or from a shortcut on the desktop.

Have fun with it, feedback welcome, suggestions for a better code very appreciated !
Anyone with a hint to put bitmaps as a background
For the buttons?