This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 ways to bring gps to OpenCPN and Pypilot in OP2
(2021-03-04, 09:25 AM)richarddaneel Wrote: Hi Sean
Thanks for the reply. One problem could be the data transfer. As you can see in the picture the OUT sentences (port 20220) are all in red. Not sure why but I have tried various versions and they are all the same so I think they are not valid. This is a fresh install of Raspbian on a RPi4 with only OpenCPN installed so no Openplotter and no SignalK to mix things up. However, the Pypilot plugin still does not receive the data, any ideas will be appreciated.
Richard

I am not completely sure, but is pypilot actually running on 127.0.0.1?

What if you try to connect with "telnet localhost 20220" ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 ways to bring gps to OpenCPN and Pypilot in OP2 - by seandepagnier - 2021-03-05, 03:51 AM