This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 ways to bring gps to OpenCPN and Pypilot in OP2
(2021-03-07, 08:01 PM)ironman Wrote: I have been working on a Pypilot for Dummies document. No offense, but I think this might help you. It's work in progress and not ratified by anyone yet, so there is a risk I might miseducate you on some points. My intention is to share it somewhere here if that appears to be appropriate. Rather than answering some questions and people needing to search this forum to get answers to the same questions, it seems handy to bundle them all in this somewhat popularized, low-entry format. I'll make a separate thread to publish it at this point to keep the publication (preview) centralized and searchable.

Yes, that would be fantastic, well done and I think very called for.
Regards
Richard

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 ways to bring gps to OpenCPN and Pypilot in OP2 - by richarddaneel - 2021-03-07, 08:04 PM