This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most basic Q: installing - NUC w/ Mint
damn now i have to get a second atomicpi to play with.Smile i am using one for a plex server with ubuntu 20.04. it only has 2Gb ram though. i still like it for the price.
i think i can add a pi zero as a USB Gadget for easier gpio access
i had problems installing apps too, on it. thats why it became a plex server.
les noble i just use "disks" on linux and restore image to a usb drive and install from it instead of rufus.. if you have a problem with mbr use gparted to create a partition table on the usb first and format to fat32.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most basic Q: installing - NUC w/ Mint - by jim321 - 2020-11-27, 04:51 PM