This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vnh5019 output voltage Issue
haha.. sorry

Yes pwm_style 2 is not for h-bridge, it is for integrated drivers that accept pwm and directions

pwm_style 0 incorporates dead time which is what you should use.
latest version moto.ino 
I connected the oscilloscope to the PMW. Filling 25%, and does not depend on the settings servo.speed.max, servo.speed.min.

In the 22-APR-2020 version of moto.ino, everything is perfectly adjustable from almost 0 to 100%

Attached Files Image(s)

since we know the commit that caused your problems, I would apply the patch line by line to find the cause..

I can try to look at this... i'm just focused on other bugs.
I experimented today.
When set #define DIV_CLOCK 4 works correctly.
Setting #define DIV_CLOCK 2 or #define DIV_CLOCK 1 does not work correctly.
(2021-01-13, 08:00 AM)kaa39518 Wrote: I experimented today.
When set #define DIV_CLOCK 4 works correctly.
Setting #define DIV_CLOCK 2 or #define DIV_CLOCK 1 does not work correctly.

Thanks for checking this out. This would have been my first try last weekend, but I did not have an isolated arduino at my disposal. With your positive test outcome it's opportune to take my pypilot back home to the workbench to do the upgrade.

@Sean why was DIV_CLOCK changed, and what would be the impact of changing it back? Would you accept a pull request for a change that forces DIV_CLOCK to 4 when pwm_style == 2? So it won't affect the other styles and preserves your work?
div clock changed because at 8mhz I get better performance.

The best fix won't need to fix the clock but will instead look at all the cases where div_clock is used specific for pwm_style==2 and correct it. I will try to take a look tonight, i think I have enough information to probably find the problem even without using actual hardware.
Thanks Sean,

I can test this weekend your update on my workbench, before pushing it in github if it is helpful.
I have found the problem and pushed a change to git
Thanks Sean!
Checked it on the table.
With DIV_CLOCK 2 works great and is adjustable!
Thanks again!