This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grafana, SignalK maptracker map across WIFI LAN devices
Hi all,
I'm excited to have found all of this great technology and happy to have put some of it to work on a RPi4. Thanks for all of those developing and supporting such a useful and fantastic set of tools. 

So far I have setup a BME280 sensor for temp, humidity, and pressure and a GPS puck for location. I plan to go a lot further, but first things first. I'm just getting my head around all of it. One thing I can't seem to figure out is this...

I've added the SignalK Maptracker plugin map to a Grafana dashboard panel like this article shows...

http://signalk.org/2020/11/12/include-an...afana.html

While it displays correctly for me on the host computer (location icon with correct location on the map), when the AP is setup and displaying data to Wifi connected devices, the map portion doesn't load, only the location icon. What could be causing the map to be unable to load for the connected devices? Has anyone tried this and/or know of a solution to this issue?