This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
electronic sailing saga
Here's some combined experiences for you guys, as we say, for both education and entertainment. I can't be bothered making all github issues at the moment ;-)

https://syzeehond.blogspot.com/2021/02/a...nerds.html

I'll update with some images later.
(2021-02-22, 12:53 AM)ironman Wrote: Here's some combined experiences for you guys

What a fantastic log!  I felt myself wishing that I could sail along with you.  More!
Great blog post.
Are you using the Route plugin? Or just the built-in OpenCpn routing?
And how do you zero the XTE?
Hi,

thank you for sharing this boating experience.
Isselmeer and Wadden are my main sailing area so I closed my eyes and follow your route.

Here at home my town was hit by the snowbelt so whe had a really winter this year.

Best regards

Andreas
(2021-02-22, 03:16 PM)rastam4n Wrote: Great blog post.
Are you using the Route plugin? Or just the built-in OpenCpn routing?
And how do you zero the XTE?

Thx - I just added some pictures to liven it up. I use the built-in OpenCPN routing. Zero XTE is in the context menu when you right-click the route. Bit fiddly to right-click on a rocking boat though Confused.