This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenPlotter on other ARM boards
Hi everyone,

Can I run OpenPlotter on a Cubieboard 2 A20 Arm Board. 

Many thanks,
ddkeo
So judging by the number of views and no replies, I guess that's a no then!

Off to buy myself a RPi 3, shame though as the Cubie 2 with OpenPlotter would have been a good option.

Thanks anyway,
ddkeo
dont be too fast with you conclusions Smile - it is still holiday time in many parts of the world. I even think sailoog is sailing as he usually is very prompt with his replies.
Smile Happy New Year
At this time, no, I don't believe it would work. While most of the code would be portable, anything that interfaces with hardware would probably not work. All compiled code would have to be recompiled on the cubie, including th many dependencies. It is probable that it's capable of running the code, it would take much less time and effort to buy a R Pi 3 than to attempt the port at this time.

If you are a capable developer and wish to undertake the project, I am sure that your efforts would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk