This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retrieving settings of pypilot

.zip   presets.zip (Size: 1.92 KB / Downloads: 166)
Hi Sean,

In fact, I just retrieve the values of P, I, D, DD, FR, FF and R from the lines devoted to 'basic' in the return of pypilot_client to sort them so that they correspond to the order established in pypilot and store them in an executable text file corresponding to the name given to the 'preset'. In this file, I add the commands to reintegrate them into pypilot. I do this in bash and import them by double click in a python interface which allows me to have a visual aspect.
I think this could all be done in python and be integrated into pypilot, but don't have the skills to do it yet.
I attach you the 3 necessary files (simple.py for the interface, news.sh to add a preset and del.sh to delete it) if ever that can give you a start of a track

Messages In This Thread
retrieving settings of pypilot - by kinefou - 2021-03-11, 12:14 PM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by kinefou - 2021-03-11, 02:47 PM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by kinefou - 2021-03-12, 09:04 AM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by rastam4n - 2021-03-12, 02:16 PM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by ironman - 2021-03-13, 11:28 PM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by kinefou - 2021-03-14, 07:29 AM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by kinefou - 2021-03-14, 09:38 AM
RE: retrieving settings of pypilot - by kinefou - 2021-03-14, 01:50 PM