This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED]OpenPlotter Not Found On Boot
Hi all,
I'm using a 16GB SD card with a Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB RAM and I'm not seeing the OpenPlotter OS as a boot option when I start up for the first time.  The attached image is all I see when I boot up without any option to install OpenPlotter.  Note, I downloaded the photo from Raspberrypi.org, but  that is what I see when I boot up.  I see the OS in the file structure on the SD card but for some reason I don't have it as an option.  Thank you for any help you can give.

EDIT:  It turned out to be poor power supply or a bad SD card.  I changed both and now it boots up.  Thanks all.

Attached Files Image(s)

let me try to offer you some advise.
assuming you wish to installl v0.8.0 I suggest you download the img not the NOOB from sailoog website.
It appears your download was corrupted

for v0.9.0 alfa currently there is only NOOB downloadable, but be aware it is still alfa version.

hope that helps - good luck
The images v0.8 and v0.9 are compatible with RPI 2 and RPI 3.