This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with GPIO push button inputs following Pypilot upgrade
At first I thought it was just something in my configuration but I actually tried a fresh install of openplotter to start fresh and followed the steps in the pypilot workbook before posting my issue here. Curious if forcing specific flask version after .24 upgrade as opposed to prior .24 upgrade would produce different results but didn't have time to experiment with that.

As of now I am running hat.py instead of pypilot_hat and have web interface. Still have the same problem with 'auto' only able to enable the AP but all other functions of pypilot I've tested are working so I'm happy.

I understand pypilot and openplotter are large projects and want to thank you and the openmarine community for all of the effort that's been put forward. The value it adds to my sailing experience is great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with GPIO push button inputs following Pypilot upgrade - by ajax - 2021-05-09, 03:57 PM