This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grib plug-in
H Everyone,

I have my OpenPlotter v0.9 working nicely on my Raspberry Pi 3, but when I enable the Grib plug-in in OpenCPN the button does not appear on the toolbar, so I cannot bring up the Grib dialog. (Also tested it  on my laptop version of OpenCPN and that is working fine, but it is a slightly later v4.4 of OpenCPN)

Just wondering if anyone else is having or has had this problem?

zyGrib from the OpenPlotter desktop on the other hand is working fine! Smile

Many thanks,
ddkeo
have you enabled the plugin in opencpn options?
(2017-01-12, 05:13 AM)SkipperEarly Wrote: have you enabled the plugin in opencpn options?

Yep it is enabled by default, but I disabled it and re-enabled it and it still didn't add the Icon to the toolbar.  Huh

However I just updated OpenCPN to version 4.4.0 and it is now working fine. Wink

Now its time to add some sensors to the Pi.......!!

Thanks,
ddkeo