This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation failed on RPI 3B+
Hi,

I'm trying to install OpenPlotter on a brand new RPI 3B using both the Headless and Starting image (December 2020). Install works but going through the setup wizard, it gets to upgrading the software. The upgrade fails to download one of the packages (seems to be a different one every time), I am then asked to reboot and I get a Kernal Panic error and the boot fails. I have not figured out a way to recover from this error.

tried it about 10 times - the same issue every time.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Fixed my own problem - dodgy SD card which caused all sorts of issues. Installation works fine now.