This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T4 panther
Hello, 

Just a quick question, Will this work with t4 panther with trollmaster ? 

Thanks in advance, 

Cory
The standard pypilot controller assumes a reversible brushed electric motor, which means reversing polarity to two motor wires can steer in both directions.

If you can manage to move both directions directly applying power from the battery in this way it will work. The next step is measure the current in amps while moving to ensure the standard motor controller is sufficient.
I’ve used a t5 panther in the past. It worked but not reliably. I suspect the duty cycle is not high enough for auto pilot I’ve since built a bracket for a linear actuator and that works much better.