This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openplotter rf remote connections gpio
Big Grin 
Hello i want to make my pypilot olny whith openplotter i read all the documentation but nobody talk for the 433rf remote it IS possible and have you test this fonction i stay the hardware  but if you have expérience of this way i love your conseil maybe have a specific thread in openplotter forum for juste present all the project  whith différents hardware and différent level of maker junior senior and newbie thanks
It is possible using the latest pypilot hat. I have very few hats at the moment and didn't list them, you can PM me if you are interested.

or you can of course wire your own: https://pypilot.org/schematics/pypilot_tinypilot.pdf

it requires 433mhz receiver wired to arduino which is wired to the spi pins of the pi
If y understand it want 2 Arduino one for rf and one for contrôl it not possible whith Uno or mega whith all in one for more fiability sorry for m'y Bad english
sorry, no it is not possible with a single arduino.

This is because RF receiver needs dedicated processor for reliable reception. This is why the pi itself cannot do this reliably..

the motor controller also needs dedicated processor due to software driven pwm output
Ok thanks i do this work in progresse