This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting GX2100 to pican-m
I was able to finally find time to make this work. You do have to pay very close attention to the wiring and do indeed need to swap the +/- on the ins and outs.

Also, same frustration I had last time I had it working that turned out to be a possible software issue. Was working fine, then there was an update, then it stopped working. I had to delete and reinstall the serial port and it is going again just fine.
Follow up:

The settings don't seem to survive a reboot...

After a reboot, I have to go into "Serial", delete alias profile and apply it again, reboot SK, and then everything works. Perhaps a bug that needs reporting? Only happens with the ttySO port of the PICAN-M. The USB ports don't suffer the same issue.