This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible bugs
Have a raspberry pi 4b 2 mb ram, official raspberry keyboard, 7" raspberry display and case.
Pulled out last years micro sd card, where everything works. Mid summer available version.

Downloaded the current version of the basic installation, and installed following the instructions. Took a while at the marina due to slow internet speed.

Have it mostly running. recognizes the network data, etc, etc.

raspberry pi official keyboard is not "recognized", not listed and generic does not work ( did last year) so I had to use the on board keyboard and mouse.  slow work. Keyboard has usb slots, the usb drive is lit, but not recognized in file manager. used to store data on the usb drive. of course, the dongle from ocharts is not recognized.

software. on the screen, openplotter installs upside down wrt the case. cannot find a command in the pi preferences anymore to flip the screen as I did last year.

xy grib, on this setup, full screen downs not show, so I have no access to the ok button at the bottom in the pane to get the grib. this was the same on the previous version. never could fix it.

open plotter. Cannot get it to open CHS charts copied via usb drive from the computer. worked last year.

Alan