This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source Priorities Settings
Hi,
I think I'm not the only one to have different source fot the same path in signalK
GPS is a good example, for instance I have different navigation.position, coming from different Source (Seatalk, GPSAntennaNmea0183 and AIS), but with the same sentence.

The best way to manage should be to use the Signal K filter App, but as I can see I'm not able to use it.
I tried different priority, by label, by source but it doesn't work.
I've tried also the example on the manual without success.
I see that it create flow and subflow but it still doesn't work.
I was not able to find the problem.

So I've tried to use the Source Priorities Settings under data Connection in signalK, and if I select the path that i need to prioritize, it works perfectly... BUM! Very good indeed.

But I have to use for every single path that is double, so for position, speed, COG, SOG, etc, instead of select just the source or the label.

Any suggestion?

Or any idea why Signal K Filter App doesn't work? what can I check?

Thanks
Max
I'm having the same issue. I'm using the external plotter, which has the depth sensor connected to get the depth information, but it also sends several other sentences, which i also have from Moitessier HAT 2.
I would like to put the lowest possible priority to anything coming from the external plotter (so only the depth is bypassed), but it wont work no matter the filter type I try.

Same as you, the only solution is to go through Signal K Data conections and write down all the "Ignored sentences", which works, but is slightly annoying.