This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICM-20948 (QWIIC) setup or standard i2c
the first obvious difference is you are using orange pi not raspberry pi?
-> this is not big deal to adopt to OPI5 Smile I can send you what I did it to work on orange pi 5 Smile

I think this maybe the reason, but anyway, what are the non-default values you need to put in?
-> I2CBUS=5 in my case makes difference (i2cdetect -y 5), default value is 1 (i2detect -y 1) as init file is created in diffrent places (depends on user started and folder from) ini file is always default in use. When I forced pypilot to use only one location in boatimu.py problem is solved Smile

If you edit the file is it overwritten or?
-> once edited to set I2CBus=5 that's all Smile --> corrected, also it is overwritten with  IMUType=14 (as I have IMU-20948)

Messages In This Thread
ICM-20948 (QWIIC) setup or standard i2c - by esm - 2021-06-14, 08:31 PM
RE: ICM-20948 (QWIIC) setup or standard i2c - by DroZDi - 2023-03-30, 07:50 PM