This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YDEG-04 through SignalK and OpenPlotter
Hi.

I'm running SignalK and OpenCPN on a RPi with a Pican-M hat.
I have all input coming in through N2K and it's working fine, both through SignalK and port 10110

I have a YDEG-04 connecting the CAN bus of the engine (Volvo Penta D2-40F) to my N2K network. 

How can I get this information surfaced through SignalK ? And would I be able to see it in OpenCPN ? 

(Please see attached file for how the YDEG-04 PGNs are surfaced in the SignalK UI)

Attached Files Image(s)

If the data is available in the SignalK server, you make instruments with the SignalK application MxTommy in every format dial.

Bram

Attached Files Image(s)