This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No data on TCP 10110
Hi guys,
I've installed everything from scratch to solve a problem with influxdb.

Now everythimg works well but, there is always a BUT  Sad I cannot see anything from TCP 10110.
So I have all data come inside SignalK, AIS, GPS, I can see everything also in OpenCPN on port SK:3000, but nothing on 10110.

If I install the plugin SK to Nmea0183 it works, I can see the data that I flag in the plugin.... but I know, well I'm pretty sure that OP send automatically data to port TCP 10110 without any plugin.

Any ideas?
Something to check?
in the past instllation it always works fine...

Thanks in advance
You could have a look at events:nmea0183 in the server log to check the messages are being sent out from there, and maybe a screenshot of the opencpn tcp 10110 connection?

[Image: 0XPEjgD.png]
Photo 
Hi PaddyB
thanks for your help.
here the log and the OpenCPN connection.
The address 192.168.15.14 is my windows pc.

Attached Files Image(s)

(2021-08-08, 10:46 AM)Spidgrou Wrote: Hi PaddyB
thanks for your help.
here the log and the OpenCPN connection.
The address 192.168.15.14 is my windows pc.

No nmea sentences showing, beyond me I'm afraid, a signalk developer might be around soon who will know better.
So,
today I tried to push here and there and at some point it worked.

My nmea data arrive from a MiniPlex Multiplexer, cconnected to my Pi4 with a network cable.
When I remove an option in the connection, called: "Suppress nmea0183 event" everything start to appear again on my port 10110

What is exactly the option that I disabled?

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

(2021-08-09, 07:10 AM)Spidgrou Wrote: When I remove an option in the connection, called: "Suppress nmea0183 event" everything start to appear again on my port 10110

Ah, there's the problem ?
Events can be initially a bit confusing to get your head around. Maybe easier to think of it as "tags" or "channels". 
So with your miniplex, when "suppress nea0183 event" is turned off every nmea0183 sentence which comes in is given an "nmea0183" tag, then in the signalk server any sentence with a "tag" of "nmea0183" automatically gets sent out on tcp10110. SUppress that event or "tag" then the nmea sentence goes nowhere, just gets converted into signalk. 
The signalk - nmea0183 plugin creates nmea0183out events which also automatically get sent to tcp10110. 

https://github.com/SignalK/signalk-serve...tting-Data