This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinypilot boot failure on pypilot hat with Nokia display

Well, I rebooted the unit again this morning and got almost the same result but this time the display continued to display the main screen.  The terminal window showed pretty much the same stuff as before but one of the previous messages was not displayed and it didn't go to the no gyro message display.  I decided to check if I could see it on my laptop.  I checked for pypilot as a wifi connection and it was there.  I logged on and then ran the tinypilot.io in my browser and got the pypilot control window.  So, it appears to work now.  I also was able to get it on my cell phone: nice!

When you look at the terminal output, does it look right?  I guess I was expecting this to work differently.  I have been using a display, mouse and keyboard on the same computer as pypilot instead of using it headless (a strange concept when you are not used to it) and I have been expecting it to have a GUI or main screen come up. 

I do have the motor attached to the pypilot computer but not to a motor or 12v power supply.  Does that make it apper as though it is not connected?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tinypilot boot failure on pypilot hat with Nokia display - by SVHM - 2021-10-01, 01:58 AM