This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NodeRed
Sad 
I'm playing around with NodeRed and probably a little out of my depth

By cutting and pasting JSON strings, I have configured a few gauges from the SignalK stream
In the process of doing this I seem to have messed up the "out of the box" function nodes provided with OP0.9
eg Lat, Long COG etc

How can I restore those nodes?

How do I create the code for a new function node eg to display data like DTW

Can someone proved an idiots guide to editing the edit node - JSON path box as I dont understand it at all.

Thanks
Steve
OK so I installed a fresh OP 0.9 Noobs on a spare SDCard and it seems I didnt screw up the nodes ... they didnt work in the firstplace 
Only one that works out of the box is SOG
Frustrating