This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openplotter on 2nd device - wifi nmea0183
I've configured my RPi4 to broadcast wifi in the Network settings.  I can connect to this with my android tablet which is running OpenCPN.  How do I configure this system to allow nmea0183 data from the Rpi4 to be received on the tablet?  Clearly I need to create a connection on the tablet, but I'm not sure how (address, port etc).
It somewhat depends on what app you are using on your tablet, but if you are connecting to an AP set up in your OpenPlotter system, the most common settings are IP address 10.10.10.1 and port 10110.
Navionics
New version of OpenCPN can use connections as SignalK device directly also. Please read OpenCPN's ne version's documentaion. I use this connection type.