This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding all new threads
Hi folks,

When I visit this forum from time to time, I use this link to find the articles I haven't yet read:

https://forum.openmarine.net/search.php?action=getnew

That way I don't miss any messages.  But on today's visit, I see this up the top of the page:

Welcome back, CapnKernel. You last visited: Yesterday, 12:00 AM

So, somehow my last logged in time has been reset.

Is there a way to see messages that have been posted since a given date?  (I've tried using search to find all articles since (say) three months ago, but it needs a search term, and I can't use common words like "and" that would find most threads).

Alternatively, could a mod please touch the db and reset my last login date?  I think I last logged in on October 19.

Thanks!

(2021-12-08, 01:33 AM)CapnKernel Wrote: Alternatively, could a mod please touch the db and reset my last login date?  I think I last logged in on October 19.

Seems it's table mybb_users, field lastvisit, and it's a unix timestamp.  FWIW I think this would do it:

Code:
UPDATE mybb_users SET lastvisit = 1634601600 WHERE uid=3407;

Forum gods please?
Done, I have ran:
UPDATE mybb_users SET lastvisit = 1634601600 WHERE uid=3407;