This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPIO & Notifications
I'm missing something with a connection to my Pi4 (64) OP3 GPIO pin. I had a PIR sensor connected in OP2 but now I cannot get it to work.

I am trying to configure a Microwave Presence sensor (RCWL-0516), which goes High when it detects something,
connected to my GPIO 26.

I presume it should be an Input?? I have several outputs going to relays which are working.
Do I set the internal pull resistor UP, Down or None??
Do I need to set the low state as well??

I have set a notification with a SK key

I have also set a notification in the Actions Tab

I am seeing something in the SK Data Browser but not getting any alerts at all.

I have a flow in Node Red that sends a picture when the sensor goes high that used to work with a PIR in OP2 but cannot get anything now.

Any help appreciated please; I just can't get my head around the internal resistors - I've been waiting for the Docs but nothing there yet.
I can't help, but I do Like the "Notification.piracy", are you checking for Parrots, Wooden Legs or Hooks for hands?
Does anyone know where the sound library / folder for the digital GPIO input sounds is??
It's not the same as the Notification sounds??

Where is the "Visual" notification supposed to show??

I am getting alarm notifications in KIP only - is this the only place alarms show up??