This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OpenPlotter 3 roadmap
hi..

After the update...

my sensors dissapeared. (HTU21D and BMP388)
the addresses are detected (40 and 76) but Im not able to add any

Any idea?
Follow the steps on this post and report on that thread your result:

https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread....6#pid23976
Is there a way to update from openplotter 2 to 3 without starting from a fresh image? I fiddled around quite some time to get all my stuff working....

Even if its risky, I'll happily volunteer as a guinea pig.
Hi all. I’m following op3 with great interest, I’ve installed the i2c app and the bmp280 sensor I have works well. I also have an  ADS1115 and I’m wondering when it will likely to be added and the i2c docs available? 

Many thanks,

Paul

P.s I’m also testing some one wire sensors using an ESP32 and SensESP to transfer the data to the op3 signal k server but it would also be good to have the gpio app and connect them direct.
(2022-10-29, 06:08 PM)tobias.e Wrote: Is there a way to update from openplotter 2 to 3 without starting from a fresh image? I fiddled around quite some time to get all my stuff working....

Even if its risky, I'll happily volunteer as a guinea pig.

Nevermind, did a fresh install. 

Openplotter runs nicely, but everything related to influxdb feels... cumbersome. 

Transferring Data took quite a while to figure out, as csv from 1.8 won't easily load in 2.0.

The Grafana Query builder is gone.  Sad  Yes, i can use the Influxdb query builder, copy the code to grafana but still, this does not feel like an improvement.  Confused
openplotter-i2c is almost done: https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=4276

After publishing opemplotter-moitessier app and new stable images, we will keep working with openplotter-gpio app.
A los of thanks for your work.
I have a question about the development, when Will be the turn for the SDR vhf app?

I know that using op2 It Will work but using a RPI4 I prefer still using op3
SDR vhf app is the last one but I have to re-evaluate this because I think it does not need much work to be adapted to OP3.
(2022-11-08, 06:04 PM)Sailoog Wrote: SDR vhf app is the last one but I have to re-evaluate this because I think it does not need much work to be adapted to OP3.

Ok thanks
(2022-11-08, 06:04 PM)Sailoog Wrote: SDR vhf app is the last one but I have to re-evaluate this because I think it does not need much work to be adapted to OP3.

It will be so great to have it sooner Wink