This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where’s the hardware I purchased
Purchased a tinypilot and motor controller over 5 weeks ago. Never got anything. Beginning to believe I’ve been ripped off for $210. Anybody else been ripped off by this guy (Sean D…)?
(2022-01-31, 06:35 AM)duanesurfs@msn.com Wrote: Ho acquistato un tinypilot e un controller del motore più di 5 settimane fa. Non ho mai avuto niente. Inizio a credere di essere stato derubato per $ 210. Qualcun altro è stato derubato da questo ragazzo (Sean D...)?

Ho comprato il controller da Sean (due anni fa) e il cappello l'anno scorso, tutto regolare. I tempi di consegna sono stati un po' lunghi ma non per colpa di Sean ma della dogana ecc ecc.

I bought the controller from Sean (two years ago) and the hat last year, all regular. Delivery times were a bit long but not Sean's fault but customs etc etc.
I could make the prices higher and ensure that I have adequate stock so that orders are sent sooner. Instead I kept the price lower but tend to lag far behind and mostly everyone is patient. Check pcnautic.nl he offers a pypilot solution I think the shipping time is probably faster.

I average anywhere from next day to 6 weeks before I am able to ship.
If you want to know how ripp off works, buy B&G or Raymarine, Simrad, plenty of choices out there. And yes, these also come with up to 10 weeks lead time. I ordered from the store recently and could not be happier.
This fabulous pilot deserves a few weeks of patience. Sean also needs time to always improve it. You will have the chance to benefit from its latest improvements. It's a pity that we are so far away because it is with pleasure that we would help him.
I'm a happy sailor with Sean's stuff. Sometimes it takes time, but the wait is definitely worth the while!