This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect inverter with RS-232 to raspberry PI4
Hello, as on the Subject, i'm tring to connect my inverter for solar power to the raspberry pi4 through an RS-232 cable wit usb converter.
As you can sea in the pictures the port ttyUSB0 is set but on the Dashboard there is no signal.
Can you help me?

Attached Files Image(s)

you have double acces to the serial port now. disable your data connect in signalk and let op-serial do it via connections-tab.
I'm not very familiar with signalk, so maybe i did two connections. Anyway, in wich menù can i disable my data connections?
in signalk the connections are in server / data connections.

have fun
(2022-02-11, 11:40 AM)nuvolare Wrote: I'm not very familiar with signalk, so maybe i did two connections. Anyway, in wich menù can i disable my data connections?

Go to the data connections page on the server, there's a delete option bottom right when you edit/add a  connection. 

Then use the connections tab on the openplotter serial app to let openplotter set up the connections in signalk. 

https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/2....l_app.html

[Image: FZCKS7g.png]
ok, so i've removed the connection by usb cable, and it was red, after that i puted again and it was green after refresh. I've deleted the serial from the application string, i'had to set up the device from openplotter/serial and "Add to signal K", but notting is changed, on Dashboard, there is no signal on right up corrner of the signal K. I don't know what i've to do